|Home||» Products||» Textile Yarn||» Linen Yarn|
We are providing an excellent array of Acrylic Yarn that is knitted by using high quality acrylic fiber. This yarn is highly demanded in textile industry for designing winter wears. Along with sweaters and tracksuits, this yarn is also used for linings for boots and gloves. Carpets and furnishing fabrics are also made of this yarn. In addition, Acrylic Yarn is dyed in natural color to knit colorful garment and attire.
- Excellent moisture absorption capability
- Easy to wash and wear
- Drapes well and accept dye easily
Natural, Bleached & Multiiold Yarns
- Linen Yam for Weaving
- Dry Spune From 5 Lea to 10 Lea
- Wet Spun*~ From 10 Lea to 100 Lea
- Linen Yarn for Circular Knitting
- Wet Spun*- From 40 Lea to 80 Lea
- All our Wet Spun Yarn are Spliced
Count Conversion Factor
- From Lea to Metric Count (NM) - Divide Lea by 1.65
- From Lea to English Cotton Count (Ne) ~ Divide Lea by 2.8
- From Lea to Denier - Divide 14880 by Lea Count
- From Lea to Tex ~ Divide 1653.4 by Lea Count
5000 Tons per annum
- Higher moisture absorption Capacity, almost double than cotton, makes it a thirsty fabric. Linen allows the skin to breathe, and is extremely comfortable under all weather conditions. Cool in summer, warm in winter and refreshed in humid weather.
- Linen helps to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Natural anti-bacterial health fabric. With repeated washing, the fabric attains new sheen and
- airiness which makes it even more skin friendly.
- Extremely durable and wear resistant.
- Naturally antistatic and hence repels dust.
- Naturally anti~bedsore.
- Pure linen influence the lowering of muscle tension.
- Extremely soft and supple.
- Retains the creases and wrinkles due to the individual body movements of the wearer.
- lt adapts easily to any lifestyle or occasion, whether for daily or special, formal or informal use.
- Wrinkles of Linen has its own Way of expressions. Linen is tough, resistant and nearly immortal. differentiates it with other fabric.