|Home||» Products||» Textile Yarn||» Flax Yarn|
Flax Yarn is made of natural fibers that grow inside of stalks of flax plant. This yarn is dyed in natural color that does not fade its color even after many washes. It is known as oldest fiber in western world. This yarn is used to design track suit and jacket that can be worn while exercise and jogging. It has excellent humidity absorbency that allows skin to breathe. Flax Yarn has very low elasticity, and does not deform over time.
- Give you ability to stay cool
- Completely skin friendly nature
- Does not fade its color and sheen
Natural, Bleached & Multifold Yarns
- Linen Yam for Weaving
- Dry Spun From 0 Lea to 10 Lea
- Wet Spun- From 10 Lea to 100 Lea
Count Conversion Factor
- From Lea to Metric Count (NM) - Divide Lea by 1.65
- From Lea to English Cotton Count (Ne) - Divide Lea by 2.8
- From Lea to Denier - Divide 14880 by Lea Count
- From Lea to Tex - Divide 1653.4 by Lea Count
- Higher moisture absorption Capacity, almost double than cotton, makes it a thirsty fabric. Linen allows the skin to breathe, and is extremely comfortable under all weather conditions. Cool in summer, warm in winter and refreshed in humid weather.
- Linen helps to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Natural anti-bacterial health fabric. With repeated washing, the fabric attains new sheen and
- airiness which makes it even more skin friendly.
- Extremely durable and wear resistant.
- Naturally antistatic and hence repels dust.
- Naturally anti-bedsore.
- Pure linen influence the lowering of muscle tension.
- Extremely soft and supple.
- Retains the creases and wrinkles due to the individual body movements of the wearer.
- lt adapts easily to any lifestyle or occasion, whether for daily or special, formal or informal use.
- Wrinkles of Linen has its own Way of expressions. Linen is tough, resistant and nearly immortal. differentiates it with other fabric.